Marquesa’s Lace Color Chart
– The Purpose of the lace is to imitate your scalp color, not for your skin tone.
– For a better match part your skin, and look at a the scalp color before making your selection
– Medium brown will feet many different tones of brown scalps, so it will be a good color for most Afro American Women and Latin Women.
– Pick your light brown to match anything from light brown to light beige and Caucasian scalp tones.
– For darker scalp tones, choose our Dark Brown Lace.
– When in doubt about the right match, it is better to select a lighter lace color than a darker one.
What is the difference between French Lace and Swiss Lace?
Lace base – SFS Super Fine Swiss Lace (SFS): is the thinnest and most delicate lace available and virtually undetectable.
French Lace: More durable than (SFS) Super Fine Swiss Lace and almost as undetectable.
The French Lace is delicate and not detectable. It is more durable and will hold up better over the long run. The Swiss lace is thinner & less detectable, however it is less durable and it rips a little easier. It’s hard to tell the difference between the two. Both are undetectable.