Hair Extension Technician / Wig Master
Marquesa Hair & Wigs seek only those employees who will grow and develop with our company and will work hard to deliver the highest quality services possible. Varied skill levels, personalities and backgrounds make us a successful company because our employees not only grow from Marquesa’s International Training and Assistant Programs, but from each other as well. An equal opportunity employer Marquesa Hair & Wigs, LLC. recruits, hires, trains, promotes and makes all management decisions in all areas of our company without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, medical condition, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or any other unlawful consideration.
Contribute to the overall success of our Wig studio and the hair extension team, by being committed to providing a high level of client service. Ensure that client expectations are managed by providing an accurate color match and the correct volume and or length. Possess thorough understanding of various wigs, extension techniques and maintenance of such services.
Duties will include and not be limited to:
- To be fully conversant in the application of hair extension both synthetic and real hair.
- To be fully conversant in the removal process, ensuring that the correct method is applied and that the client is comfortable.
- To be fully conversant in the application of Wigs both synthetic and real hair.
- To be fully conversant in the Full Lace wigs and Lace Frontal wigs removal process, ensuring that the correct method is applied and that the client is comfortable.
- Manage Wigs and Hair Extension client expectations and where necessary clients with a variety of hair loss conditions.
- Ensure that client consent forms are signed and received from new Wigs and Hair Extension Clients.
- Ensure that the client has their own hair washed before the extensions are applied.
- Ensure that a perfect color Wigs construction and detailing of such.
- Contribute to a high standard within the studio on a daily basis i.e. housekeeping, cleanliness, health and safety, good presentation etc.
- To be fully conversant with the products and services provided by Orlando Rivera Consultancy, and actively promote them.
- Execute development and organizational strategies in conjunction with Hair Extensions and training Manager.
- To act on all customer complaints once received and to ensure that these are dealt with to the mutual satisfaction of both the customer and Orlando Rivera Consultancy.
- To be goal-oriented and pro-active with a relentless focus on results.
- To comply with all the company rules, regulations, policies and procedures as notified from time to time.
- To initiate and prepare for appraisal discussions with your line manager.
- To actively participate in company meetings when arranged which may be outside of your contracted hours.
- Within reason from time to time you may be expected to perform duties that are not stipulated in your job description.
Your direction would be provided by your Line Managers:
- Wigs, Hair Extensions and Training Manager
- Salon Manager / Salon Director
Technical Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Qualified hair dresser would be an advantage but not essential, Florida Cosmetology Licenses a Must.
- Excellent customer services skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to consult with clients on a face to face basis.
- Highly motivated and energetic individual.
Displays Company values:
- Operates with integrity, openness and honesty.
- Supports others by treating them with dignity, respect and fairness.
- Accepts responsibility for outcomes, whether positive or negative, and is willing to admit mistakes and refocus efforts.
- Regularly creates and takes advantages of learning opportunities.
- Demonstrates trust and empowers employees
|Contributing To Team Success:|
|Innovation and change|
|Decision making & problem solving|
Our hours of operations are Tuesday thru Saturday from 10:00 am to 8:00 pm and Sunday from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.
Salary is based upon experience.
The position is a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated individual looking to be part of a highly rewarding and fast paced environment.
To apply for the above position you must be eligible to work in the United States.
Fluent English is essential.
To apply for this position please email us at email@example.com